Living more simply and with more intention is extremely important for me and my home life. I make sure each piece of decor is something I love and means something to me. I moved into my new place a few weeks ago and it was a great way to refresh my belongings and only put out things I love. I hope you love a little glimpse into my home.
A few of my favorite things in my home:
- vintage Oregon flag I got with friends at a vintage sale
- drift wood collection, basically free decor
- vintage camera collection (each have all been gifts from my favorite people)
- framed pictures of my photo booth images
- gavin's lookout perch
- most of the furniture I own is actually from my childhood room when an ikea opened about 14 years ago in texas ;)
want sources? feel free to leave a question in the comments and I will reply the best I can.