go cubs go
Chica-go! I had such an amazing trip to Chicago with two of my friends this Labor Day Weekend! Here are some of my favorite moments and recommendations for a Chicago trip!
- I might of spent $10 bucks on bottle water but going to Wrigley Stadium and watching a Cubs game was such a great memory!
- Learning the Cubs theme song. I might of chanted and sung it for the next 72 hours.
- Experiencing Shake Shack again after a two year wait. Well worth it.
- Chicago Style pizza. It may not be what the locals are having but deep dish pizza is well worth the hour wait.
- Bridges + the Chicago River.
- Magnolia Bakery, Banana Bread Pudding OMG
- $10 dollar shirts ;)
- The blessing that is Uber
- Spending four straight days with my besties
- LOLing on our bike rental
- 103 stories up and a 2 hour wait (well worth it)
- Dreamy apartment, lofts, town homes