2 0 1 3
I probably have never said this about a certain year but 2013 was one of the best in my life.
I wrote on my blog last year that it was my year of change, but it was that and so much more.
I wanted to create a list about why it was so great.
- Going to a school that has completely changed what I thought education could be. BYU-I forever.
- Meeting some really inspiring people. People that I would have never came across if it wasn't for our that above mentioned school. I never thought I would create so many bonds with so many different extraordinary people.
- Learning so much about photography and having my passion shared by so many other people.
- Pinterest. Silly, I know but it was my place of inspiration when I felt down or stuck. Also sending and receiving pins is the best thing I have ever came across.
- My relationships with those closest to me from home were sometimes pushed to the back burner but I'm happy to know those people are always a text a way.
- My sister is the coolest person alive and so that makes my life great always.
- Sitting on my couch in my apartment and singing songs with my roommates. Nothing better than feeling comfortable and forming lasting bonds with those people.
- Yellowstone National Park & Mesa Falls, I can't explain my love for these places, Idaho is really so pretty.
- Being a part of the Scroll, BYU-I's newspaper. I may have cursed its name at points but I seriously made the best of friends and learned so many things about photography. I also got to shoot general conference so basically my life is forever made.
- Opening an email that told me I was accepted for a study abroad program next fall. I can't even explain my joy about this.